Friday, October 16, 2009

My First Post



This is my first post. I have not actually been Blogging since Yahoo360. Which by the way is how my computer addiction began. LOL I made hundreds of friends, met my husband and had the pain of the death of my son eased by the many loving friends I made there. So here I am.

I build web sites and they have become pretty popular. I offer Hosting for those who create Poser Tubes because the Site gets lots of traffic... thus tons of exposure for the creators. I have a Halloween Site which was built in memory of my late son and his love of the Halloween Holiday and I have a Paranormal Site. It is full of information. Not an Oogie Boogie Site it is a site that educates. Though I have had lots of awesome experiences.

I began tagging about 3 years ago and have become quite addicted. I also do scrap kits, blog layouts and web sets. On top of all this I have kids, grandkids, dogs, cats and you name it. Busy is my middle name.

So I am hoping to share here... looks like fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment